Learn how to draw with our Drawing for kids lessons.
Rangoli Pattern – Free printable online colouring page for kids. Download this colouring page and take a printout to colour using your crayons or sketch pens.
How to colour our colouring pages
Have fun colouring our colouring pages, by following some simple instructions:
- Go through our collection and choose an image you want to colour.
- You can click on the “feltpen” or “crayon” and use it to colour the image.
- Click on “size” and choose how big you want your stroke to be.
- Click on the range of colours on the bottom left and go nuts!!
- In case you don’t like what you did, you can always click the “eraser” and erase all the strokes you don’t want. How cool is that?!?
- Once you are done with your masterpiece, don’t forget to “Save Image” and show it off to all your friends!
- Click on “Download Activity,” in case you want to take a printout of the activity itself.
Lovely pattern.. will be trying this today!
Hi Jasmine, We’re sorry you didn’t like it. What exactly didn’t you like?