To learn how to draw go to step by step drawing for kids.
Wind mill – Free printable online colouring page for kids. Colour online Wind mill colouring page using our colouring palette and download your coloured page by clicking save image.
How to colour this colouring page?
Have fun colouring our Wind mill colouring page and many more colouring pages, by following some simple instructions:
- Go through our collection and choose an image you want to colour.
- You can click on the “felpen” or “crayon” and use it to colour the image.
- Click on any of the “size” and choose how big you want your stroke to be.
- Click on the range of colours on the bottom left and go nuts!!
- In case you don’t like what you did, you can always click the “eraser” and erase away all the strokes you don’t want. How cool is that?!?
- Once you are done with your masterpiece, don’t forget to “Save Image” and show it off to all your friends!
- Click on “Download Activity”, in case you want to take a print out of the activity itself.