How to Make Christmas Cookies
What You Need (for 144 cookies)
- 3 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 egg yolk
- Flavored yoghurt or any other filling you want
13 Steps to Make Christmas Cookies
- Mix the flour, butter, sugar, juice and yolk together.
- Put it in plastic wrap.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour at least.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes, on 375 degrees F.
- Take a little of the mix in your hand and roll it in a ball.
- Place it on a greased sheet of foil, on the baking tray.
- Like this, prepare the rest of the mix.
- Use a teaspoon to make small wells in the middle of the balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out and put flavored yoghurt , marmalade or any other filling in the wells.
- Put the tray in the oven again and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Keep checking to make sure the cookies don’t become brown.
- Take the tray out and let the cookies cool.
For more interesting recipes for kids, go to Recipes for Kids category.