How to Create Dry Leaves Tree
What You Need
- You’ll need
- Ink with a dropper
- Dry colourful leaves and
- Heavier card stock paper in natural tones.
8 Steps to create Dry Leaves Tree
- The leaves need to be very dry so they’ll crunch up nicely. A little hint on the leaves. if they are not quite crispy enough, pop them in the microwave for a minute or so.
- After gathering your supplies, first thing to do is crunch your leaves! Keep them in a bowl and set aside.
- Now, using the dropper, squeeze out a line of ink in a simple tree design.
- Pick up your straw and start blowing the lines of ink to make branches
for your tree.
- After it dries (it won’t take long), add glue where you want the leaves to be.
- Pour the “leaf glitter” on top your picture, making sure the glue is covered.
- Pat the leaves gently to stick on paper.
- Now, shake off the excess “glitter” and you’re done! Aren’t they pretty?
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.