How to Make an Origami Pen Stand
What You Need
- 6 coloured square paper
- Thick sheet
13 Steps to Make an Origami Pen Stand
1. Fold the paper in half
2. Fold the edges towards the centre line as shown
3. Turn the paper around and repeat along the breadth
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other 5 sheets
5. Take 1 sheet and fold the corners as shown.
6. Fold along the length as shown.
7. Turn it over.
8. Fold along the end creases as shown to sharpen them
9. Insert the 1st flap in the 2nd flap as shown, so that it forms a triangle
10. Repeat for the other 5 papers
11. Stick the 6 triangles together from the side without the design, the plain part
12. Take the hard cardboard and stick on the bottom.
13. Cut off the extra cardboard after sticking it.
You can make it in different colours and sizes.
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.