How to make Hanging ornament (Lantern)
- First print out the Diwali lamp drawing on A4 size paper and trace the lamp shape on chart paper.
- Take one plate and mix some water and Fevicol with a brush.
- Paint the Fevicol liquid on a chart paper.
- Now sprinkle the glitter on the paper along the design with your choice of colors before the glue gets dried up.
- Leave it for some time until the glitter sticks to the glue. Slowly lift the paper and shake it gently so that the extra glitter is removed.
- Now start cutting the paper along the outline with the help of craft scissors.
- Now paste the color paper strips at the bottom as per the template.
- Turn the design over and attach a piece of satin ribbon on top like a loop to allow for hanging.
Materials Quantity –
- Chart sheet
- Satin ribbon Diwali lamp shape drawing (2 or 3)
- Glue stick
- Brush, small size
Note: Don’t forget to check out the Ramayana Story video and other Diwali articles and activities.
Make Hanging Ornament (Anar) : https://mocomi.com/hanging-ornament-anar/