How to make Hanging Ornament (Anar)
- First print out Diwali lamp drawing on A4 size paper and trace anar shape on chart paper.
- Take one plate and mix some water and fevicol with a brush.
- Paint fevicol liquid on a chart paper.
- Now sprinkle the glitter on the paper along the design with your choice of colors before the glue gets dried up.
- Leave it for some time until the glitter sticks to the glue. Slowly lift the paper and shake it gently so that the extra glitter is removed.
- Now start cutting the paper along the outline with the help of craft scissors.
- Now paste the color paper strips at the bottom as per the template.
- Turn the design over and attach a piece satin ribbon on top like a loop to make a provision for hanging.
- Chart sheet
- Satin ribbon Diwali anarshape drawing (2 or 3)
- Glue stick
- Brush small size
Note: Don’t forget to check out the Ramayana Story video and other Diwali articles and activities.