In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a boat in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a boat in the next 2 minutes!
15 Steps to draw a Boat
- Draw a boat shape and make a line at an incline to complete it.
- Draw a rectangle in its middle.
- Draw a small, slightly longer rectangle above it.
- Draw a small rectangle above this.
- Similarly, make a small, slightly longer rectangle over it.
- Draw a slightly curved line from the rectangle to the front end of the boat.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw a partially hidden rectangle on the boat’s front end.
- Draw a circle within a circle for a porthole in the boat’s middle. Shade the smaller circle.
- Draw details on the boat for realism.
- Shade the top of the boat too.
- Add lines in the hull.
- Make waves in the background.
- Draw a cloud.
- Watch your ship sail away!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.