In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw an octopus in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing an octopus in the next 2 minutes!
8 Steps to draw an Octopus
- Do octopuses creep you out or fascinate you? They are certainly unusual creatures. Here’s how to draw one.
- Draw a curved shape for the octopus’s head.
- Make its eyes.
- Draw its tentacles, starting from the right. You have to make eight tentacles. Some will be hidden by others.
- Draw details on its head and tentacles to make it look real.
- Shade its eyes.
- Watch it take off!
- Colour it and hang it on the wall after you’ve finished showing it off to your family and friends. You can also try our other drawing videos on sea creatures, like starfish or shark.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to this page.
Very nice web site very useful parents