To learn how to draw, go to step by step drawing for kids.
Mahatma Gandhi and his Charkha – Free printable online colouring page for kids. Colour online using our colouring palette and download your coloured page, by clicking save image.
How to colour this colouring page?
Have fun colouring our colouring pages, by following some simple instructions:
- Go through our collection and choose an image you want to colour.
- You can click on either “feltpen” or “crayon” and use it to colour the image.
- Click on the “size” you want to choose how big you want your stroke to be.
- Click on the range of colours on the bottom left and go nuts!
- In case you don’t like what you did, you can always click the “eraser” and erase all the strokes that you don’t want. How cool is that?!
- Once you are done with your masterpiece, don’t forget to “Save Image” and show it off to all your friends!
- Click on “Download Now,” in case you want to take a print out of the activity itself.