10 Interesting Facts about Spain
- The official name of Spain is the Kingdom of Spain or Reino de Espana.
- Spain’s capital city is Madrid.
- Spain is Europe’s fourth largest country.
- Spain is the 28th most populated country in the world.
- The Spanish National Day is celebrated on 12 October.
- Spain’s national anthem is called La Marcha Real (The Royal March).
- Bull fighting is a traditional spectacle of Spain.
- Soccer is the most popular sport in Spain.
- Spanish people do not believe in tooth fairies. Instead, they have a tooth mouse called Ratoncito Pérez.
- Spain is among the top three most visited countries in the world.
For more such interesting General Knowledge articles and videos, visit: General Knowledge for Kids.
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN GEOGRAPHY
THIS VIDEO WAS FULL OF INFORMATION THAT MADE ME MORE AND MORE EAGER TO VISIT SPAIN.
THANK YOU MOCOMI