Inspirational Thanksgiving Day Quotes
Thanksgiving, as the name suggests, is a day of giving a special thanks for the blessings of the harvest. Celebrated in the United States and Canada, the Thanksgiving is a festival when families come together to share food and feast to thank the fruits of the previous harvest.
Here are some famous Thanksgiving quotes,
- “I do not think of all the misery, but of the glory that remains. Go outside into the fields, nature and the sun, go out and seek happiness in yourself and in God. Think of the beauty that again and again discharges itself within and without you and be happy.”
― Anne Frank
- “Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing.”
— Henry Jacobsen
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
— William Arthur Ward
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
— Oprah Winfrey
- You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity.
— Bill Gates
- When I was a kid in Indiana, we thought it would be fun to get a turkey a year ahead of time and feed it and so on for the following Thanksgiving. But by the time Thanksgiving came around, we sort of thought of the turkey as a pet, so we ate the dog. Only kidding. It was the cat!
— David Letterman
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.”
— Dalai Lama
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”
— Ralph Marston
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.”
— W. Clement Stone
Get more Information:
- To know more about the Thanksgiving – Facts, Origin, History, click here!
- Here are top 10 reasons I’m glad to be me this Thanksgiving, visit: https://mocomi.com/top-10-reasons-im-glad-thanksgiving/