10 Reasons Why I Am Grateful This Thanksgiving
- Thank God I’m not an Enter button on a keyboard, people would hit me hard every time they got angry or excited while working on the computer!
- Thank God I’m not a football, people would be kicking me all the time.
- This Thanksgiving, Thank God I’m not a bad drawing, otherwise I would get erased from my sister’s drawing book.
- Thank God I’m not a rocket, otherwise there would always be fire on my bum.
- Thank God I’m not an electric wire, otherwise there would be a current passing through me all the time.
- Thank God I’m not a water bear (Tardigrade) or else I would be .5 mm or .02 inches and people would have to use a microscope to look at me.
- This Thanksgiving, Thank God I’m not the ozone layer, otherwise I would deplete 4% every decade.
- Thank God I’m not a mouse or else a cat would always be chasing me.
- Thank God I’m not a dragon, otherwise every time I cough, there would be fire balls coming out of my mouth.
- Thank God I’m not a fan, otherwise I would be dizzy with all that spinning.
Get more Information
- Thanksgiving – Facts, Origin, History, visit: https://mocomi.com/thanksgiving/