Colourful Jellyfish Paper Craft
What You Need
- Thick paper bowls
- White wool
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Sealable bags
- Sharp pencil
11 Steps to Make a Colourful Jellyfish Craft
- Paint the bowl on both sides with two or more coats of paint.
- Cut 10-12 pieces of wool about 3 feet in length.
- Squirt paint many times in a sealable bag and put the pieces of wool in.
- Seal the bag and squish it till the wool pieces are covered in paint.
- Take out the wool pieces and hang them, so that they dry.
- In the middle of the bowl, poke two holes in, half an inch apart with the pencil.
- Cut a piece of wool about 40 inches long. Thread it through the holes so that both ends come out on the bottom side of the bowl.
- From the bowl’s inside, pull the wool so that it forms a small loop. Pass the coloured wool pieces through, keeping their middle parts below the loop.
- Turn the bowl, pull the wool tight and tie a double knot.
- On the inside side of the bowl, take the coloured pieces of wool together and tie a knot.
- Hang your jellyfish and enjoy the view!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.