How to Make Diwali Diya Decoration
What you need –
- Acrylic colours
- Rhine stones/ Kundan
- Sparkle glue
How to make-
- Choose an acrylic colour and use it to paint two coats on the diya.
- Wait for the coats to dry.
- Use sparkle glue to make a simple design like a zig-zag on the outer rim of the diya.
- Let the sparkle glue dry too.
- Stick rhine stones using normal glue on the diya in any pattern you like.
- After the stones are stuck, you can outline them too with sparkle glue if you want.
- Have fun making diyas of different colours and patterns!
Note: Don’t forget to check out our video Ramayana : Story of Diwali
Clay Lanterns for Diwali : https://mocomi.com/make-clay-lanterns/