In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Horse in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a Horse in the next 2 minutes!
5 Steps to draw a Horse
1. First draw four circles like shown above. Then with a line connect all those circles and stop when you reach the end of the body. Now move your pencil to the first 2 circles and draw slight bumps over them, that is your body.
2. Now to make the mouth draw the shape of an almond near the head and then add a bump in the almond shape to make its tongue. Next to make his body more defined, draw another line connecting the circles and then erase the circles.
3. Draw small circles to make the horses eyes and then two small curves to make the eyebrows. To make the nose draw those same circles on the mouth of the horse. Pencil in some curved lines for the ears of the horse and make a small tuft of hair to complete the head.
4. To make the tail, draw a thick curved tail, then add some legs for your fast horse. To connect that tuft draw a mane on the horses back and erase the line passing through the mane.
5. Finally colour your horse drawing in and watch it move!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.