In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a bear in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a bear in the next 2 minutes!
12 Steps to draw a Bear
- Draw a curved line for the top part of the bear’s face.
- Next, make a circle below it for its noes and mouth.
- Draw its ears and eyes.
- Shade its nose and add some teeth to its mouth.
- Draw another circle for its body.
- Make its legs.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw a small bob of a tail.
- Again, erase lines as shown.
- Finally, add some details to make it look real.
- There! Your bear’s ready.
- Colour it in and have fun showing it off to your friends and family. You can even hang it in your room.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.