Paper Flowers Craft for Kids
What You Need
- 12” X 12” cardstock paper in different colours
- Green tape
- Tissue paper
7 Steps to Make Paper Flowers
- Cut your paper in 2-3 “ wide strips.
- Next, cut fringes in your paper
- Roll up the paper to form your bud.
- After you do that, tape it so that it stays in place.
- Glue your wire to the centre of your bud’s bottom.
- Use tissue paper to stuff the gap between the wire and the bud. Fix it with green tape.
- Finally, pull out the paper strips of the bud and bend them too.
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.