How to make Pretty Pencil Holder
Step by Step Instructions
- First print out the flower and ladybug template on A4 size paper (see download).
- Cut the plastic bottle in the middle. Use the bottom half of the bottle and paste masking tape around that bottle.
- Similarly paste green velvet paper around the bottle.
- Trace the owner shape and lady bug drawing on scrub and velvet paper. Then cut out that shape.
- See reference image and paste all owers and lady bug cut out shapes around the bottle.
- Now your pen and pencil holder is ready. Put your pen/pencil in the holder and display your pretty holder on your study table.
- Notes: Before starting Pen and pencil holder craft see reference images. Template: Flower, lady bug and design template (see download)
- Scissors 1
- Chart sheet 3
- Plastic bottle 1
- Masking tape 1
- Glue stick 1
- Sketch pen 12
- Marker pen 3
- Scrubber sheet 5 to 6
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.