Scare your parents with a fake milk spill on their laptop!
What you need to make a Fake Spill
- A piece of glass
- White glue
5 steps to make a Fake Spill
- Rub the soap all over the glass.
- Make the outline of a spill with your white glue and fill it with glue. It should be a thick layer, so use plenty of glue. This will make it easier to remove.
- Let it dry for 6-10 hours, but don’t leave it near anything warm.
- After the glue has dried, peel it off with a knife by loosening the spill around the edges.
- Place your spill on your victim’s laptop when he is not looking and watch his reaction!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.