In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Spider in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Spider in the next 2 minutes!
Incy wincy spider…remember the rhyme? Draw a spider today.
17 Steps to draw a Spider
- Draw a hexagon.
- Extend lines from its vertices.
- Draw horizontal lines between these vertical lines to make a web.
- Drop a line towards the bottom, straight from the middle.
- Extend it to make a circle.
- Add a smaller, overlapping circle over its top.
- Add a smaller oval to its left for its other eye.
- Add a smile. This is a cute spider, not a creepy-crawly.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Give it a couple of pointy teeth.
- Add hair on its face’s sides.
- Colour its face.
- Now, it’s time to make the background!
- Stretch a line across, near the bottom, to show a wall.
- Add a wooden beam for the web to hang from.
- Make a crack in the wall for effect.
- Colour the beam.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.