In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Football in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pencil and a white paper to start drawing a Football in next 2 minutes. And then, it’s a goal!
6 Steps to draw a Football
- Draw a circle.
- Draw two triangles with slightly curvy lines. (it should not touch the circle)
- Draw curvy lines connecting corners of these two triangles to the circle.
- Draw pentagons around each visible corner of the triangles.
- Erase lines inside the pentagons.
- Color the pentagons in black colour.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to : Drawing for Kids