In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a hedgehog in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a hedgehog in the next 2 minutes!
Hedgehogs are so unusual, aren’t they? Have fun drawing one.
11 Steps to draw a Hedgehog
- Draw the snout of the hedgehog and extend it to make its mouth.
- Draw and colour a small circle on the top of its nose.
- Add the eyes and teeth.
- Add an ear and its spines.
- Fill its body with lines to show how prickly it is.
- Draw its feet.
- Shade its body.
- Now it’s time to make the background. Draw a line across.
- Make stones and blades of grass.
- Watch it curl in a ball and roll away!
- Colour it in whichever colours you like for a different look.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.