How to Make Self Propelled Tug Boat
What You Need
- An empty butter box
- An empty curd container
- 2 ice cream sticks
- Acrylic paint
- Duct tape
- Lid of an ice cream box
- Elastic band
7 Steps to Make Self Propelled Tug Boat
- Stick the ice cream sticks on the sides of the butter box.
- Stick the curd container on the lid. Fix it with tape.
- Paint the boat.
- Decorate the boat with tape. You can also paint some windows.
- Cut a piece of plastic from the ice cream box lid for the paddle. It should fit the width of your boat.
- Cut slits in the paddle and put one piece of plastic through it.
- Wind your boat up and watch it go!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.