How to make Orange Smiley
- 1 orange
- Box cutter
- Black marker
Step by Step Instructions :
- Using the box cutter remove a crescent moon shaped piece of the skin of the orange.
- Do it just below head of the orange so that the dimple in the middle will look like a nose.
- Make impressions in the flesh of the orange to make the mouth appear to have teeth, like in the picture.
- Using the same technique cut out two eye-shapes above the dimple.
- With the marker go ahead and mark eyebrows and eyes to complete your orange smiley.
Here’s how you can use it!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.