How to Draw a Mouse
It’s fun rooting for the underdog. Wouldn’t you want the mouse to win in a cat and mouse chase? Have fun by learning to draw a mouse. You just need a pencil and a paper to start drawing a mouse in next 2 minutes!
12 Steps to draw a Mouse
- Draw a slightly s-shaped curve.
- Draw a big circle around the upper part of the curve like a face.
- Draw three strokes across the curve within this circle, descending in size.
- Draw a smaller circle around the bottom part of the curve.
- Draw two small circle on left and right top side of the big circle like mouse’s ears.
- Outline the small circle and the big one like a face.
- Draw eyes on the first stroke drawn within the big circle, nose on the second stroke and mouth on the third stroke.
- Draw ears in smaller two circles.
- Erase the strokes and the outline.
- Connect the upper circle with the lower one.
- Erase the lower circle. Draw legs, hands and tail.
- Now fill the colors and play with the mouse.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to : Drawing for Kids