How to make Fridge Magnet (Bird)
Step by Step Instructions :
- Step 1: Print out bird shape template on A4 size paper.
- Trace bird shape on red or yellow chart sheet and cut out that shape.
- Take 3-4 colorful feathers and paste on bird cut out. ( see reference images before pasting)
- After pasting on feathers paste googly eyes and leg cut out.
- After completing bird cut out paste one ice cream stick behind the cut out. Then paste two round magnets on the ice cream stick.
- Then display your magnet bird on your fridge.
Materials Quantity –
- Colorful feathers 4 to 6
- Chart sheet
- Glue drops
- Googly eyes 2
- Marker pen
- Round magnet 2 to 3
- Bird shape template on A4 size paper
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.