How to make Pinhole Camera
Step by Step Instructions :
- The key to a good pinhole viewer is using a lightproof box. The only light that comes in to the box when it is shut should be through the pinhole.
- Choose one of the small faces of the box and make a tiny pinhole right in the center using a pushpin.
- Secure a strip of wax paper that is the width of the box approximately 4 inches from the side with the pinhole. The strip will have to be a little longer than the width so it is easy to secure and just a little shorter that the total height of the box.
- Measure and cut out an eye hole on the side opposite the pinhole for you to look inside your new pinhole viewer.
- You are now ready to take your pinhole viewer outside and look at objects through this wonderful device.
- Empty shoe box or cereal box 1
- Chart sheet- black 2
- Duct tape (preferably black or gray) 1
- Wax paper 1
- Blade or scissors 1
- A thumbtack or pushpin 2
- Cardboard 1
- Glue stick 1
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.
@Gokul Thank you!
Can some one describe what to do with the wax papper a little Clearer?
cooooooooLL!!!I loved it…
i learnt something like this in my summer camp but we used convex lense instead of a pinhole