New Year Party for Kids
Here are some New Year party ideas so that you can ring in the New Year in a fun way.
New Year party themes
- New Year’s Eve parties are perfect occasions for slumber parties. You and your friends can wear pajamas. No need to wear fancy New Year dresses! Set up tents for your friends to play in. Let your friends bring their stuffed animals and pillows.
- How about a carnival themed party with everyone dressed up in silly clothes with pirate hats ?
New Year party decorations
- Using paper, cardboard, feathers and glitter create individual party hats.
- Take a trash bag and fill it up with balloons. Get your guests to write their wishes on chits of paper. Add these, confetti and sweets to the bag. At 12 AM, drop the bag from the ceiling.
- Give your guests a plethora of empty pans and pots to bang at 12 AM.
- Place alarms on cell phones and every clock in the house, so that they all ring at 12 AM.
- Give each guest an empty tin can and let them store something in that time capsule. Decorate it and let your friend hide it somewhere. It is meant to be opened years later.
- Fill the house with glow sticks.
New Year party games
- What to do on New Year’s Eve, you ask? Here are some things to do on New Year’s Eve.
- Do a karaoke night with everyone singing and dancing.
- Let each guest make their own game and place it inside a goody bag. Whoever picks a bag has to make everyone play that game.
- Have a scavenger hunt where your friends write their own special memories of the year gone by, on chits. Hide them inside small boxes and place them around the house.
New Year party food
- Popcorn is always a favorite.
- Greeks would bake a cake with a lucky coin inside it. You could try doing that too!
- Let your friends decorate and bake their own pizzas.
- Hope these New Year’s Eve party ideas help you have a gala time!
For more interesting Party Ideas and Themes for kids, go to https://mocomi.com/fun/party-ideas-themes/