Creative Ideas for Diwali Theme Party
Hey folks! Would you like to host a diwali party for your friends and enjoy?
If yes, then here is how you can have a party filled with light, colors and sweets.
The ideal location for diwali party can be in your house garden, a nearby park, a club house or even your home.
Invitations for Diwali Theme Party
- Your invites can have some awesome pictures or prints of diyas, or rangoli designs on a two fold card.
- Even paper bags full with candy and chocolates can go along with an invitation note.
- Or it can be simple sweet boxes.
Decoration Ideas for Diwali Theme Party
- Decorate your floor with a colorful rangoli.
- For night, you can hang colorful lanterns and lights.
- You can also decorate diya’s around the dinner table.
- You can place candles at the wall railings, and around rangoli.
Diwali Activity Ideas
- Musical games like antakshari, or musical chairs can be played to add fun.
- Rangoli competitions.
- Floating lanterns.
- Burning crackers in the presence of an adult.
Related Articles :
- 15 Amazing Diwali Festival Facts
- Diwali celebration around the world : http://mocomi.com/different-celebrations-of-diwali/